The AIS Centre for Performance Coaching and Leadership was opened officially today by the Minister for Sport, Senator Kate Lundy.
There is an announcement about the Centre on the AIS website and more information at the Centre’s Web Page.
There is a course schedule, information about the Performance Coach Program and the Performance Leaders Program.
There is an Open Program too that includes:
- Maximising your leadership potential
- Strategic thinking and action
- Creating excellent communicators
- Maximising altitude
- Optimising sleep for athletes and coaches
- Performance mangaement conversations
- Innovation training
- Decision making
- Mental health first aid
- Communicating with impact
Application details are here.