There are two days of meetings.
Day 1 (10 November) includes:
- A welcome from Simon Hollingsworth, Australian Sports Commission.
- Welcome addresses by Gavin Reynolds and Hartmut Sandner
- A discussion of high performance projects including: an Athlete Injury Prevention Database; an athlete welfare portal; and a review of Australian sports performance.
- Discussions of digital sport initiatives including: a sport passport; an open sport data initiative; apps and the sport professional.
- The IASI General Meeting
- Discussions of participatory and capability development projects including: volunteer market segmentation; sporting schools; and the national participation survey.
Day 2 (11 November) includes:
- An opportunity to share and evaluate data: a scientific documentation service for China; a database for high performance training centres and camps; video sharing.
- An international sport system intelligence roundtable: a benchmark study of national sport information systems; a trusted network to share policy and system information.
- Performance tracking and monitoring: examples of tracking and monitoring; data driven investment models.
- An open session: clearinghouse activity; Tokyo 2020.