I am attending a Drupal training day today as part of a global initiative (there are twelve of these Drupal sessions in Australia today). The venue is the delightful National Library of Australia.
Drupal is a free software package (distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License) that makes it possible to organise, manage and publish content on the web.
Justin Freeman of Agileware will facilitate two sessions:
- The morning session introduces Drupal fundamentals.
- The afternoon session provides hands-on experience of building a working Drupal website.
The training outcomes for the day are:
- Understand Drupal basics and terminology.
- Explore case studies where organisations have used Drupal.
- Learn the benefits of building websites in Drupal.
- Explore and use a real Drupal website.
- Understand how Drupal can help your work.
- Explore the building blocks of a Drupal website.