The 2011 Rugby World Cup (RWC 2011) concluded on 23 October.
A total of 48 Games were played in the Tournament (40 Pool Games, 8 Knockout Games).
In the 48 games played:
- The highest winning margin was 87 points (South Africa v Namibia)
- The higher IRB ranked team won 43 out of the 48 games played.
- Four lower ranked team won: Canada (14) defeated Tonga (12); Ireland (8) defeated Australia (2); Argentina (9) defeated Scotland (7); Tonga (12) defeated France (4).
- There was one drawn game Japan (13) drew with Canada (14).
- The higher ranked team scored the first converted try, was leading at half time and won on 28 occasions in 48 games played.
- 261 tries were scored (116 in the first half, 145 in the second half).