I was a full-time member of staff at the University of Canberra from March 2009 to November 2013.
I am an Adjunct Professor at the University and supervise higher degree students.
My ORCID ID is https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8870-865X
- Jo Gibson, Leadership followership: A storied process study of entanglement and nursing practice.
- Adam Hunter, An Analysis of the Technical Aspects of Competitive Canoe Slalom (December, 2009) Abstract. For more information about Adam see here.
- Alison Alcock , ‘Analysis of direct shots at goal from free kicks in elite women’s football’, PhD thesis, Southern Cross University (2010). Abstract.
- Bruce Coe, The Life and Times of E S Marks (April 2012) Abstract. For more information about Bruce see here.
- Dennis Bryant, Students and Their Learning Journeys: A Study of Failure in an Australian University (February 2013) Abstract. For more information about Dennis see here.
- Dennis Puniard, The Role of the Internet and Online Technologies in Destination Choice for Australian Cycling Tourists (November 2013) Abstract. For more information about Dennis see here.
- Sara Brice, Biomechanical analysis of hammer throwing: assessment of speed development. (2014) Abstract.
- Adam Hewitt, Performance Analysis in Soccer: Applications of Player Tracking Technology (February 2016). Abstract. For more information about Adam’s work see here .
- Nehad Mkhadmeh, Talent Identification and Player Development in Women’s Football: integrating Australian Insights in Jordan (April 2016). For more information about Nehad see here.
- Ron Smith, An Investigation into Goal Scoring Patterns in Professional Football (August 2017). Abstract. For more information about Ron see here.
- Finn Marsland, Macro-kinematic performance analysis in cross-country skiing using micro-sensors (March, 2019). Abstract.
- Paul Perkins, Can a modified, low-risk form of boxing achieve significant community uptake? (July, 2019). Abstract. For more information about Paul see here.
- Robin Poke, A Social History of Australian Rowing, 1815 – 2012. (September 2019). For more information about Robin see here.
Master of Sports Science (Research)
- Jamie Youngson, Moving from Multidisciplinary to Interdisciplinary Support Teams in High Performance Sport: a Strength and Conditioning Perspective (February, 2018). Abstract. For more information about Jamie see here.
- Alex Belperio, The development of an online social software application and its adoption by a community of practice (June 2013) Abstract.
- Ben Harvey, Winning and Losing in Men’s Field Hockey: A Case Study of the 2010 Champions’ Trophy (June 2011) Abstract.
- Rachel Wiseman, Tactical and technical factors associated with effective ball offloading strategies during the tackle in rugby league (June 2011) Abstract.
- Warrick Harrington, Determinants of Attacking Success From The Set Piece In Elite Rugby Union (December 2010) Summary.
- Tamara Kefford, Goal Shooting and Shoulder Soreness in High Performance Women’s Water Polo (December, 2010) Abstract.
- Courtney McGowan, Controlled Frequency Breathing in Competitive Swimming (December, 2010) Abstract.