Home Tags EPortfolios

Tag: ePortfolios

Sport Informatics and Analytics 2015 ePortfolios

We are coming to the end of the online Sport Informatics and Analytics unit in the Master of High Performance course at the University of Canberra. The unit is assessed by an ePortfolio. To date there have been two formative assessments of the ePortfolios. There is a third, summative assessment at the end of the unit. This is the UCSIA15 Unit outline. The assessment points are: Stage 1: Introduction (20% of the total marks) Stage 2: Development (30%) Stage 3: Refinement (50%) It has been fascinating to observe the growing confidence of the students as open and sharing learners. Some of the group are using Mahara...

Point of Departure: Food for Thought 1.1 (W to S)

I have been away enjoying the Australian summer but I have been thinking about this post for some time. Last year I posted a list of the sites that nourish my thinking about teaching, learning and educational technology. During 2009 I am going to write about these sites as a synthesis of themes and links. I hope to post once a week to capture something of a week's news and discussions. It is my way of responding to and contributing to communities of practice that are growing by sharing (Kim Marshall, Beth Kanter and Richard Byrne are the most...