Louise discussed the Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism’s Enhancing Australia’s Economic Prosperity through vibrant tourism.
Peter shared information about infrastucture for cyclists in Canberra. He included discussion of the maintenance of cycle paths, Plan Your Ride and the development of on-road cycling routes.
- Sharing activities whilst cycling at a specific location
- Sharing feelings whilst cycling at a specific location
- Sharing emotions related to general cycling experience
- Showing cycling equipment
- Posting cycling pictures whilst travelling (mainly in Europe)
- Sharing the desire to participate in a cycling tour
This session prompted a lot of excellent questions that extended into informal lunch time conversations.